In Marketing, visuals help customers engage and identify with the product. Maps in particular do the same thing with locations—they make them more reachable and can highlight the proximity and convenience of a brand location to customers.
Printers and marketers turn to personalized maps because this marketing tool allows them to integrate personalized elements without the need of additional technology or big data.
We have now introduced a range of new map styles that help marketers master the combination of personalized visuals and textual elements in their customer communications.
Create Print Momentum
Maps can speak to your customers on an emotional level and create a valuable connection: from the first glance at a direct mail postcard to recognizing your home on the map to taking action by visiting a store in the neighborhood you didn’t know was so near.
And it doesn’t stop there! If you choose the right map together with the right message it can have even more benefits. Just like you design your marketing communications with engaging visuals you can also include relevant visual information.
Every Map is Unique—and what makes it unique is your address database!
As a printer…
- Provide an effective marketing tool to highlight a brand’s unique selling proposition—their location
- Customize printed communications for your customers
- Provide a wide range of map styles that match every business purpose and corporate identity
- Help your customers optimize their marketing spending and generate a higher response rate and a better ROI
As a marketer…
- Create attention grabbing direct mail that stands out
- There’s no easier way to highlight brand locations and help your customers find relevant locations in their neighborhood
- Use location information to enhance the quality of your address data
- Optimize your marketing spend and increase your response rates and ROI
Facts & Figures
Personalized maps which show consumers exactly how to travel from their home to your businesses – are a powerful way to stand out with a printed direct mail campaign. Get more statistical insights and real world business examples in this exclusive white paper written by direct mail expert Paul Bobnak.