Marketers around the world are using locr GEOservices to improve their marketing campaigns. And while the name may sound complex, locr GEOservices actually gives you an easy way to improve both your mailing list and your response rates. So let’s take a closer look at what locr GEOservices are and what they can do for your campaigns.
locr is a provider of personalized geographical services. We partner with several leading providers of geo-data, taking their raw data and converting it into a quality database of longitude and latitude coordinates. This is the foundation of our locr GEOservices. These services are then used by marketers to target their campaigns with roof-top precision.
With locr GEOservices, marketers can:
- Check their mailing list to ensure it includes valid, real addresses
- Finely select their prospect mailing list based on actual addresses not just postal codes
- Target a specific message or offer to prospects within a highly-specific geographic area
In addition to improving your mailing list, our locr GEOservices can also be used to include personalized messages in your campaigns. This information can include:
- Personalized travel time, walking or driving distance based on the prospect’s address.
- Turn-by-turn directions that tell your prospects exactly how to get from their home to your business or event.
With improved engagement and better mailing lists, its no wonder more marketers are using these services. If you would like to understand what locr GEOservices could do for your next campaign, see locr at the Technology for Marketing & Advertising Conference happening next month in London.
You can also email us at email@example.com, of visit our website maps.locr.com.